If you are worried about your stolen or lost phone just use Find My Lost Phone app.
just set two reliable family members phone numbers and whenever phone is lost or stolen , send sms to your phone it will return location of your lost phone by sending coordinates on that phone numbers or you can alarm your lost phone by same method. Now its very easy to find lost phone.
Detects SIM change and lock the lost phone
* Sends your phone location, lock code and IMEI number to your trusted friends phone numbers
A. (phone missing in home/office)
Send following messages from any mobile phone to your phone:
(xxxx = security)
1. Lock phone
lock-xxxx / Lock-xxxx
2. Buzz your silent phone with maximum sound and lock with security code
alarm-xxxx / Alarm-xxxx
3. Stop Buzzing your phone
stopalarm-xxxx / Stopalarm-xxxx
(You can also stop Alarm by unlocking phone and press STOP button).
4. Find phone location
location-xxxx OR Location-xxxx
* This application detects SIM change and lock the lost or stolen phone automatically with the security code and sends you SMS from thief number with the following information:
a. Mobile phone IMEI
b. Current location of the phone
c. Security code
You can also use above mentioned codes to find lost phone resent location in case if your lost phone is stolen. You can use Find My Lost Phone without internet.
DEVICE ADMINISTRATOR Permission: This application requires Device Administrator Permission because:
• It locks remotely your phone with the password set by you in app.
• If your phone is stolen/misplaced this app reset your phone's password
• It detects SIM change in your phone and lock your phone with saved password.
• It sends SMS to reliable contacts you have saved in app.
Note: Phones must have Find My Lost Phone installed prior to going missing in order to locate them on the map. To uninstall the Find My Lost Phone app you should first deactivate app and then uninstall it from your phone.
Find My Lost Phone is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-28. The program can be installed on Android.
Find My Lost Phone (version 1.1.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Find My Lost Phone since it was posted on our website on 2016-09-23.
The latest version is 1.1.6 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-02.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-02-28
minor bugs removed
posted on 2016-11-27
Reliability improved.,Bugs Fixed.,User Interface Improved.,and most Importantly,,Permissions properly added for Marshmallow.